Dads are some of the hardest people to buy for, so if the Dad in your life loves Jeep like we do, you’ll want to check out these awesome Jeep gift ideas for Dads.
Happy Father’s Day, Jeep Dads!
1. Jeep Hats - We carry every possible hat a Jeeper could want. From the conservative Jeep Original Patch Cap to the Jeep Camo Trucker Hat, we’ve got that special Dad’s taste (and head) covered!
2. Jeep Grab Handles are an great gift for Wrangler Drivers. Available in several designs and an array of colors, Wrangler Grab Handles offer a hand when getting in and out of the vehicle or something to hold on to when the Jeep gets back to it’s natural habitat.
3. We offer several ways to organize cargo while on the road including the Jeep Cargo Tote and a number of Thule Car Organizers; including a few Jeep Trunk Organizers , a Visor Organizer , and a Car Trash Bag. All make great gifts!
4. Jeep Tents are an easy way to enhance the Jeep Lifestyle and a great gift for any Jeep-driving outdoorsman. Just drive up and pitch the tent and you’re good to go! Tents attach to the rear of all Jeep models.
5. Dress up that Jeep Wrangler or older model Jeep Liberty with one of our many Jeep Tire Cover options. We carry something for everyone!
6. You can’t go wrong with one of these cool Jeep Key Tags to go with that cool Jeep! Many different styles and color options are available.
7. Another easy gift, the Jeep Visor Clip comes in blue or green with the Jeep logo and holds sunglasses and other small accessories on your Jeep’s Visor.
8. Got a Dad who loves to Off-Road? He’ll need this all-inclusive Jeep Off-Road Recovery Kit to assist in his 4×4 adventures. Hook a Dad up!
9. He’d probably like the Jeep Recovery Shovel too, so throw one of these in. It’s a heavy-duty shovel, while still folding up for easy storage.
10. Any Jeep Dad worth a salt is going to go through Jeep Floor Mats like they’re going out of style. Available for the Wrangler, Liberty, Commander, Grand Cherokee, Patriot, Compass, and Cherokee!