A beautiful Memorial Day Weekend kicked off the start of Summer with our Jeeps. The sun was shining, tops were down, and the open road was prime for the taking. Here is a Top 10 list of Must Have Accessories for Jeep owners and their Jeeps during Summer:
10. This Jeep Tent is a perfect compliment to the freedom afforded by your Jeep. It attaches to any Jeep vehicle with a lift gate to create extra storage space and can even be rigged up to work on a Wrangler. With more people vacationing closer to home for less money (ie, camping), this tent is a perfect set-up for summer fun.
9. We noticed more vehicles on the road with kayaks and canoes on the roof this summer. These vessels are a heck of a lot cheaper to maintain than motorboats along with the added benefit of a great workout while having fun. Well what are you waiting for? Go buy a kayak now and be sure to purchase a Jeep Kayak or Canoe Rack to carry your new toy to the lake or river! Options are available from Mopar or Thule. These products will work with any Jeep model assuming you’ve got some type of t-slot compatible cross rails or sport utility bars to attach the rack to.
8. If motorboats or jet-skis are your thing, get your Jeep ready to tow them to the lake with the Jeep Trailer Hitch .
7. When bouncing along off-road you’ll want to give your passengers a fighting chance. Hook your Jeep Wrangler up with Jeep Grab Handles and give them a little grip to hold on to. Available for your roll bars and the rear of your front seats.
6. After a long winter and spring of tracking in slush and mud, this time of year is perfect to replace your Jeep Carpet Mats . These are made by Mopar to specifically match your Jeep’s interior color.
5. Nothing is worse than carrying your bike inside your car. This particular endeavor is made more difficult when driving a Jeep with less interior cargo room, such as the Wrangler or the Compass. The Jeep Bicycle Carrier by Mopar is designed to make lugging your bike less painful and to insure that it will arrive to it’s destination safely. It is available in spare tire mount for the Wrangler , spare tire or roof mount for the Liberty, & roof mount for the Grand Cherokee, Commander, and Compass, as well as a Hitch Mount version for the Jeep Patriot.
4. It’s summer and your hard-top MUST come off. Your Jeep was made to be driven topless and now is the time to do it. What to do with that unwieldy hard-top? Why not stow it on a Jeep Hard Top Storage Dolly? This product allows easy movement of the hardtop with the best use of available space.
3. Another Jeep Wrangler Accessory and overall Summer must have is the Cloverpatch Window Roll. This clever product allows for easy storage of the soft top windows while out on the road or trail. it protects your windows from dents, scratches, and tears while allowing you to bring them with you on the trail or road. If you run into a stretch of bad weather, just bust out the windows and you’re good to go.
2. Summer is the perfect time of year to get your Jeep out, cleaned up, and on the road or trail. Set your Jeep apart from the pack with a Jeep Tire Cover. Everything from Smiley Faces, to American Flags, to Jeep or Life is Good Logos are available.
1. Our favorite summer Jeep Accessory is the Jeep Bikini Top. Available for TJ and JK models (1997-up), this product allows you to stay cool and in the shade with the ease of removing the top if you are feeling the need to get a tan.
If you have any technical questions or advice, please leave a comment and we’ll do our best to get them answered for you. Now get out there and have fun!