Happy Father’s Day, Jeep Dads!
2. Jeep Grab Handles are an great gift for Wrangler Drivers. Available in several designs and an array of colors, Wrangler Grab Handles offer a hand when getting in and out of the vehicle or something to hold on to when the Jeep gets back to it’s natural habitat.
3. We offer several ways to organize cargo while on the road including the Jeep Cargo Tote and a number of Thule Car Organizers; including a few Jeep Trunk Organizers , a Visor Organizer , and a Car Trash Bag. All make great gifts!
4. Jeep Tents are an easy way to enhance the Jeep Lifestyle and a great gift for any Jeep-driving outdoorsman. Just drive up and pitch the tent and you’re good to go! Tents attach to the rear of all Jeep models.
6. You can’t go wrong with one of these cool Jeep Key Tags to go with that cool Jeep! Many different styles and color options are available.
7. Another easy gift, the Jeep Visor Clip comes in blue or green with the Jeep logo and holds sunglasses and other small accessories on your Jeep’s Visor.
8. Got a Dad who loves to Off-Road? He’ll need this all-inclusive Jeep Off-Road Recovery Kit to assist in his 4×4 adventures. Hook a Dad up!
9. He’d probably like the Jeep Recovery Shovel too, so throw one of these in. It’s a heavy-duty shovel, while still folding up for easy storage.