Does your Dad already have a closet full of ugly ties? More cufflinks than a guy can ever wear? Did you already get him a Snuggie for Christmas? If you Dad drives a Jeep, hook him up with something he’ll really want this Father’s Day (June 16th 2013 – in case you forgot). Here’s our list of awesome and easy gifts for the Jeep Dad in your life!
– Every Jeep deserves some interior protection from the elements. Give your Dad a set of Jeep Floor Mats and help keep his interior clean and as mud free as possible.
– Help your Dad take a load off and relax when out on the trail or while Jeep camping with a Trek Light Double Hammock. Attach one end to your Wrangler’s roll bar and the other to a tree and your Dad will be snoozing comfortably in no time.
– Does your Old Man get a sunburned head while tooling around in his Jeep with the top down? Help him cover up with one of our Jeep Hats and represent the brand he loves.
– If your Mom (or other passengers) like to complain about how bumpy the ride is, hook your Dad up with a set of Jeep Grab Handles. These are also a great way for Pops to pull himself up into his Jeep.
– A Jeep Tire Cover is another great gift. At JeepWorld.com we’ve got one for every Dad. Please remember to check his spare tire size before ordering.
– Spend time together! As a Dad myself, I think this is the best gift of all. Take the top off the Jeep, hop in, and head out to wherever the road (and hopefully a trail or two) take you. Make some memories with the help of your Jeep.
Have a great Father’s Day, all you Jeep Dads!