New product alert (and just in time for Christmas)! Check out the all-new Jeep Wrangler Hardtop Removal Tool Kit by Mopar. Each kit includes a ratchet and the necessary torx bit socket heads (T-30, T-35, T-40, & T-50) to remove your Wrangler’s Hard Top, Soft Top, and Doors. It also comes with a trusty green carrying pouch with Jeep logo on the outside which makes it perfect for tossing the tool into your glove compartment or center console to keep it close at all times. Never dig through a tool box trying to fin the right tools again when you want to take your hard top off. It also makes a GREAT stocking stuffer gift for Christmas. Get yours from JeepWorld today! This tool works with all 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JKs with hard tops.
Life is Good Tire Covers have always been among our best sellers. After years of selling 3 distinct designs, LIG has decided to expand your options for spreading positive vibes, with an edge for cool design. We are pleased to offer two all-new Jeep Tire Covers by Life is Good. Both covers are made of black, weather-proof vinyl and feature a soft interior and elastic corded edge to hold them in place securely. One features the saying “Not All Who Wander Are Lost – Life is Good” while the other features the phrase “Enjoy the Ride – Life is Good”. Both are great mottoes for the Jeep Lifestyle. Get yours today at JeepWorld.com!
We just got a fresh batch of Jeep Wrangler Grab Handles in stock, including some new colors and patterns. We’re always looking for feedback from our customers and readers here at JeepWorld.com, so help us out and let us know which you like best. Click here to view the Jeep Grab Handles. If you’d rather see a different color or pattern, check “other” and let us know what it is in the comments sections.
You have found an older blog entry , click the link for the updated version of our Jeep Ski Rack options. The ski racks found below are slightly out of date (although the design basics are still the same, just improved upon).
As the nights get frosty and leaves turn bright here in the Northeast, many thoughts wander to fresh powder. Skiers and snowboarders rejoice! Winter is on it way. So pack up those skis and head up to the mountains, it’s as easy as that. Or is it? Those of us with Jeep Wranglers know just how tricky it can be to stow our equipment for the journey to the resort. Some of us just throw the skis and/or snowboards between the seats, making holding your coffee difficult and awkward let alone shifting. Still others lean their boards diagnolly in the backseat, with the ever looming risk of having something poke through a soft window. Believe it or not, there are a couple of easy solutions out there. The Jeep Wrangler Ski Rack, by Mopar, attaches directly to the spare tire (this one won’t work on Rubicons or other oversized tires) and safely carries up to four pairs of skis.
Another option for snowboarders and skiers both is the Jeep Wrangler Ski & Snowboard Rack by Thule. This one is a little more expensive, but works as a carrier for all seasons, holding two bikes as well. This high quality product holds up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards.
I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to hit the slopes. Let is snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
In honor of Independence Day and the good ole’ U.S.A. we’d like to present you with some of our favorite patriotic Jeep pictures we’ve received from our customers. Enjoy!
From Mary in Rochester, MI (1994 Jeep Cherokee XJ):
From Mark (2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ/ Custom “True Patriot” edition):
From Alistair in Silverdale, WA (2003 Jeep Liberty Sport, KJ):
Thanks for the photos gang and Happy Independence Day everyone! To spruce up your Jeep for the 4th of July check out our Jeep American Flag Tire Cover available at JeepWorld.com. Enjoy the long weekend, be safe, & have fun out there.
A beautiful Memorial Day Weekend kicked off the start of Summer with our Jeeps. The sun was shining, tops were down, and the open road was prime for the taking. Here is a Top 10 list of Must Have Accessories for Jeep owners and their Jeeps during Summer:
10. This Jeep Tent is a perfect compliment to the freedom afforded by your Jeep. It attaches to any Jeep vehicle with a lift gate to create extra storage space and can even be rigged up to work on a Wrangler. With more people vacationing closer to home for less money (ie, camping), this tent is a perfect set-up for summer fun.
9. We noticed more vehicles on the road with kayaks and canoes on the roof this summer. These vessels are a heck of a lot cheaper to maintain than motorboats along with the added benefit of a great workout while having fun. Well what are you waiting for? Go buy a kayak now and be sure to purchase a Jeep Kayak or Canoe Rack to carry your new toy to the lake or river! Options are available from Mopar or Thule. These products will work with any Jeep model assuming you’ve got some type of t-slot compatible cross rails or sport utility bars to attach the rack to.
8. If motorboats or jet-skis are your thing, get your Jeep ready to tow them to the lake with the Jeep Trailer Hitch .
7. When bouncing along off-road you’ll want to give your passengers a fighting chance. Hook your Jeep Wrangler up with Jeep Grab Handles and give them a little grip to hold on to. Available for your roll bars and the rear of your front seats.
6. After a long winter and spring of tracking in slush and mud, this time of year is perfect to replace your Jeep Carpet Mats . These are made by Mopar to specifically match your Jeep’s interior color.
5. Nothing is worse than carrying your bike inside your car. This particular endeavor is made more difficult when driving a Jeep with less interior cargo room, such as the Wrangler or the Compass. The Jeep Bicycle Carrier by Mopar is designed to make lugging your bike less painful and to insure that it will arrive to it’s destination safely. It is available in spare tire mount for the Wrangler , spare tire or roof mount for the Liberty, & roof mount for the Grand Cherokee, Commander, and Compass, as well as a Hitch Mount version for the Jeep Patriot.
4. It’s summer and your hard-top MUST come off. Your Jeep was made to be driven topless and now is the time to do it. What to do with that unwieldy hard-top? Why not stow it on a Jeep Hard Top Storage Dolly? This product allows easy movement of the hardtop with the best use of available space.
3. Another Jeep Wrangler Accessory and overall Summer must have is the Cloverpatch Window Roll. This clever product allows for easy storage of the soft top windows while out on the road or trail. it protects your windows from dents, scratches, and tears while allowing you to bring them with you on the trail or road. If you run into a stretch of bad weather, just bust out the windows and you’re good to go.
2. Summer is the perfect time of year to get your Jeep out, cleaned up, and on the road or trail. Set your Jeep apart from the pack with a Jeep Tire Cover. Everything from Smiley Faces, to American Flags, to Jeep or Life is Good Logos are available.
1. Our favorite summer Jeep Accessory is the Jeep Bikini Top. Available for TJ and JK models (1997-up), this product allows you to stay cool and in the shade with the ease of removing the top if you are feeling the need to get a tan.
If you have any technical questions or advice, please leave a comment and we’ll do our best to get them answered for you. Now get out there and have fun!